Our billing service team not only make sure that your claims are handled quickly and accurately but we look at your practice trends and issues to ensure you are getting paid and getting paid accurately by insurance. And combined with our credentialing services dealing with claims becomes simple and seamless.
SERVICE WITH A SMILE
Our team is driven by detail, productivity and to deliver service with a smile. We are available and happy answer questions and concerns.
Claim Inbox overload? Empty your buckets!
No claim left behind guarantee
HERE’S WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU
- Manage patient billing
- Increase collections
- Provide CPT, ICD-10, and HCPCS coding expertise
- Evaluate reimbursement rates
- Timely and meaningful reporting
Reduce your expenses and maximize profits
Our services include:
- Physicians Enrollment and Credentialing – commercial insurance, Medicare and Medicaid
- CAQH Registration and maintenance
- Coding and Reconciling of accounts
- Account Receivables Management and Collections
- Accurate and rapid Claim Submission
- Reimbursement Analysis – are you getting paid what your contract states you should
- Contract Review
- Chart Reviews
- Client Education and Updates
- Denial management
- Financial Control Center (link to this w
- Self-pay management
- Sophisticated Reporting
- NPI Registration (Type I and Type II)
- Reimbursement Issues
- Extensive follow-up on appeals – No claim left behind
- We enable extensive visibility to your Revenue Cycle Processes.
We review and work all unpaid claims, appeal denials, resubmit claims for review when initial payment is inconsistent with typical doctor profile, and maintain managed-care contract profiles to assure proper reimbursement — a critical factor in maximizing collections.
We advise practices on any changes in HCFA requirements, CPT, and coding issues to achieve claim compliance for the fullest reimbursement for the service provided.
FEE SCHEDULE REVIEW
We assist in fee-schedule review (of your charge master) and updates to maximize the practice’s profitability.
Save money. Improve your cash flow. Save time.
We offer both a flat rate or a percent of revenue.